Free Australian and International delivery
- All orders are dispatched fully insured; and typically take up to 6 working days
- We can deliver to an alternative address from your billing address.
- Deliveries to other European destinations take up to 5 working days.
- Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe typically take between 3 – 10 working days.
We ship to most countries in the world and delivery is free.
The estimated delivery date particular to your country will be shown at the check out.
We use FedEx for Australian and International shipments and cannot deliver to a P.O. Box address. We are happy to send the goods by an alternative courier but would need to charge you the delivery costs. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800-174-735 for further information.
Please note that from time to time parcels may get held in customs. Any delay caused is beyond our control.
There are no import/export duties on goods shipped within the European Union.
Shipments sent outside the European Union may be subject to import duties, taxes, and admin fees which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. For details of Customs charges please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances.
About our deliveries
- All our deliveries need to be signed for, so we recommend that arrangements are made to ensure someone is available at your delivery destination.
- As a security precaution, we require that your alternate delivery address be on file with your credit card company.
- When ordering, the recipient is the importer of the product(s) and must comply with all the laws and regulations of the destination country.
What our customers say:
"Fantastic delivery service and the very best personal service I've ever received on the web."
Date 03/07/12 Rated by: ricfitter